How to Open Transfer Wise Business Account ?
Here’s how to open a TransferWise Business account:
- Go to the TransferWise website: Visit the TransferWise website and click on “Business” in the top menu.
- Click on “Get started”: On the Business page, click on “Get started” to begin the process of opening a business account.
- Enter your business details: Enter your business details, including your legal business name, address, and registration number. Click “Next” when you’re done.
- Enter your personal details: Enter your personal details, including your name, date of birth, and contact information. Click “Next” when you’re done.
- Verify your identity: To verify your identity, you will need to provide identification documents for yourself and your business. You can upload scanned copies or take a photo using your phone.
- Provide additional information: You may be asked to provide additional information about your business activities and funding sources.
- Review and submit your application: Review your application to ensure that all the information is correct, and then submit it.
- Wait for approval: TransferWise will review your application and let you know if your account has been approved. If approved, you can start using your TransferWise Business account to send and receive money internationally.
Note that the specific steps may vary depending on your location and the type of business you have. It’s important to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information to avoid any issues with your account.
Business Account Opening Requirements:
To open a TransferWise Business account, you will need to provide certain information and meet certain eligibility criteria. Here are some of the requirements for opening a TransferWise Business account:
- Business details: You will need to provide information about your business, including its legal name, address, and registration number.
- Business owner details: You will need to provide personal details for the business owner or owners. Including their name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Identification documents: You will need to provide identification documents for the business owner or owners. As well as for the business itself. TransferWise accepts various forms of ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Eligibility criteria: You must meet TransferWise’s eligibility criteria for business accounts. Which can include factors such as your country of residence and the type of business you have.
- Business activity: You will need to provide information about your business activities, including the types of products or services you offer and the countries you operate in.
- Funding source: You will need a funding source to add money to your TransferWise Business account. TransferWise offers several funding options, including bank transfers, debit/credit cards, and Apple Pay.
- Business email address: You will need a business email address to sign up for a TransferWise Business account.
Note that the specific requirements may vary depending on your location and the type of business you have. It’s important to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information to avoid any issues with your account.
Facility of Transfer Wise Business Account:
A TransferWise Business account offers several features and facilities that can be useful for small businesses. And freelancers who need to send and receive money internationally. Here are some of the key facilities of a TransferWise Business account:
- Low fees: TransferWise charges low fees for international money transfers, which can be significantly cheaper than using traditional banks or other money transfer services.
- Competitive exchange rates: TransferWise offers competitive exchange rates for over 50 currencies. Which means you can save money when converting currencies.
- Multi-currency account: A TransferWise Business account allows you to hold and manage money in multiple currencies, which can be useful if you frequently work or travel abroad.
- Debit card: You can get a TransferWise debit card to spend money in any currency at the real exchange rate. The card can be used at ATMs and merchants around the world.
- Integration with accounting software: TransferWise integrates with popular accounting software. Such as Xero and QuickBooks, making it easy to manage your finances and keep track of your transactions.
- Customized invoicing: You can create and send professional invoices to your clients in over 30 currencies, and receive payments directly to your TransferWise account.
- API access: TransferWise provides API access to its platform. Which means you can integrate it into your own software or website.
Overall, a TransferWise Business account offers a range of features and facilities that can help small businesses and freelancers save time and money when sending and receiving money internationally.